Universal Music is Sweden’s and the world’s leading music company with representation in 71 countries. With legendary labels such as Def Jam, Capitol Records, Interscope, Island Records and Virgin EMI, Universal Music has a unique mix of new talents, established artists and superstars such as Alesso, Ariana Grande, Billie Eilish, Drake, Eminem, Ghost, Hov1, Imagine Dragons, Justin Bieber, Kate Perry, Kendrick Lamar, Lady Gaga, Norlie & KKV, Oskar Linnros, Post Malone, The Weekend, Tove Lo, Veronica Maggio and many more.
Universal Music is looking for a professional Digital Marketing & CRM Manager with 2-3 years of experience. You are determined to build awareness and engagement in paid social, activate and grow our artists user base with CRM campaigns. You will be a part of the digital marketing team based in Stockholm.
In this position you will be working closely with the digital marketing team and other internal teams, i.e. project managers and creative in-house agency.
As our Digital Marketing & CRM Manager you will set up and execute paid social campaigns, develop and implement the customer relations strategy and hands on execute CRM campaigns. We are thriving to be innovative and apart from our main CRM channel email marketing we’re looking to explore text messages, social media and messenger bots.
Experience & Skills
To succeed in this position, you are committed to make an impact on fan behavior’s and engagement by setting and implementing the right strategy and tactics for fan marketing communication.
You have experience of working in a combined strategic and operational role and experience of running CRM and paid social campaigns. You know what strategy to use when creating engaged and lasting relationships between our artists and their fans. Being fluent in Swedish and English is required.
- Planning and executing paid social campaigns
- Develop and implement strategic communication within CRM
- Review existing communication with intention to come up with projects on how to improve and increase its contribution to our marketing and business goals
- Follow-up on contribution based on KPI’s around awareness, engagement activation and data acquisition
- Identifying opportunities and build growth
- Collaborate with internal teams i.e. project managers, creative inhouse agency or peers in digital marketing
- Be updated on trends and eager to find new channels and technology to improve communication
- Making sure that we are utilizing our marketing tools to get maximum return in awareness, engagement and data acquisition
- We believe that you have a minimum of two years of experience from digital marketing and CRM campaigns and preferably experience from relevant marketing software i.e. Dotdigital and paid social tools like Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads, Smartly etc.
Universal Music is always looking for an exceptional talent ready to take our CRM and paid social to the next level. We have the ambition to fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate. If you think this sounds exciting, send your application in Swedish or English as soon as possible.