As the Head of Digital Marketing you will lead a team of experts in Campaign Management and Consumer Faced Marketing. You will be responsible for the execution of our daily marketing activities to ensure we deliver a world class ROI for our artists and brands. You will also be our spearhead to champion new marketing platforms and be the one finding innovative ways to do marketing in 2018. You are an agile marketer that works well in a cross-team environment, ready to adapt to any situation.
You are driven by deep insights and analytics and have a background in data driven decision making that drives our teams forward. You can develop, implement and monitor digital platforms KPI’s across the business with ease and makes sure we achieve targeted goals. In the organization you will gather and interpret global best practice and key learnings and educate to our teams to make sure everyone’s operating with the best possible conditions.
- Responsible for the execution of our daily marketing activities to ensure we deliver a world class ROI for our artists and brands.
- Leading a central team of experts of in digital media buying, CRM and Insights.
- Research and implement global guidelines to educate and raise skillsets across all teams in areas defined above.
- Develop, implement and monitor relevant KPI’s for our digital platforms.
- Develop innovative marketing- and revenue generating tactics for market share growth.
- Take lead in relationship building strategies with our digital marketing partners and ensure that we are always operating with the latest best practice and tools.
- Experience in leading & developing a world class team.
- Must be fluent in English and Swedish.
- Great presentation skills.
- Analytically minded and Data-driven.
- Experience from digital media buying, primarily in the social media space.
- Experience from building CRM and Communities a plus.
- Flexible and service minded.
- Curios minded and innovative.
- Social skills & personal fit is key
- Able to consistently develop oneself and in turn make sure all colleagues & teams grow with you.
- Structured, quick to gather and understand large quantities of information
- Experience from music or entertainment industry is a plus not a demand.
We are the global market leader in music-based entertainment, with wholly owned operations in 60 territories. Just as we have the most talented recording artists and songwriters in the world, we also have the most talented employees and are proud to be an employer of choice. We know that an organization is only as good as its employees so Universal Music continues to seek out the best. If you live for music, value innovation, thrive in creative environments and want to be part of an exciting culture then we encourage you to apply.