Universal Music is Sweden’s and the world’s leading music company with representation in 71 countries. With legendary labels such as Def Jam, Capitol Records, Interscope, Island Records and Virgin EMI, Universal Music has a unique mix of new talents, established artists and superstars.
The International Export team is responsible of setting and implementing the global strategies for launching and developing our domestic/Nordic artists and tracks around the world.
- Will manage a team of project managers
- Manages International export team’s budget and targets
- Manages dividing the projects/roster within the team members as well as managing your own international export artist projects
- Representation of Universal Music Nordics and our artists internationally to key partners
- Develop, grow and break our Nordic artists internationally
- Leadership skills
- Experience in global music marketing
- Experience outside the Nordic region
- Excellent presentation, communication and project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and operate effectively in a high pressured environment
- Ability to analyze data and insights to follow up and determine next steps for a project
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing market landscapes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels internally and externally
- Confident meeting, presenting to and building strong relationships within the company and external partners
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
We have the ambition to fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate. If you think this sounds exciting, send your application in Swedish or English as soon as possible.