Universal Music is Sweden’s and the world’s leading music company with representation in 71 countries. With legendary labels such as Def Jam, Capitol Records, Interscope, Island Records and Virgin EMI, Universal Music has a unique mix of new talents, established artists and superstars.
The International Department oversees all incoming (international) repertoire for the Swedish market and is in charge of launching, developing, establishing and breaking international artists and tracks in the Swedish market and works closely with US, UK and ROW UMG labels/teams. Now we are looking for our new Head of International.
- Will manage a team of project managers and PR manager
- Manages International department’s budget and targets
- Manages dividing the projects/roster within the team members as well as managing your own artist projects
- Create and establish relations and a valuable network for the team and the company (external and UMG intl)
- Lead, inspire and develop the international department through any of its challenges
- Be a role model for the team in how to lead projects closely with the company’s central departments (updates, setting up meetings, internal systems, marketing, sales and reporting)
Skills / Abilities
- Leadership skills
- Experience in global music marketing
- Excellent presentation, communication and project management skills
- Ability to analyze data and insights to follow up and determine next steps for a project
- Ability to handle multiple projects and operate effectively in a high pressured environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing market landscapes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels internally and externally
- Confident meeting, presenting to and building strong relationships within the company and external partner
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
We have the ambition to fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate. If you think this sounds exciting, send your application in Swedish or English as soon as possible.