Universal Music is Sweden’s and the world’s leading music company with representation in 71 countries. With legendary labels such as Def Jam, Capitol Records, Interscope, Island Records and Virgin EMI, Universal Music has a unique mix of new talents, established artists and superstars.
If you love music and feel that artists visual identities could be much stronger than they are today we might just have the perfect job for you. We are looking for a senior designer to join our team that creates strong visual experiences through art, design, typography and photography. Your mission is to push the boundaries for how music is communicated globally both today and in the future.
This means that no brief will ever be about a new online casino or the next iPhone killer. One of the many benefits of working for us!
Is this you?
- You jump effortlessly between physical and digital design, combining the two to create strong visual identities that tell a story.
- You pay great attention to details and work tactically to nurture and develop our artists visions and goals.
- Your interest in photography is a great compliment to your design and typography skills.
- You are no stranger to working with your hands; paper, cutters and paint are all great sources of inspiration.
- You have no problem working both big and small projects and can juggle several at the same time.
- You have great social skills and love working in a creative team.
- 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good eye for typography.
- Experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Can work both digitally and with print.
- Several years of experience with branding and visual identities.
- Great team player.
- Great at explaining and pitching your ideas.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
We have the ambition to fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate. If you think this sounds exciting, send your application in Swedish or English as soon as possible.