Universal Music is Sweden’s and the world’s leading music company with representation in 71 countries. With legendary labels such as Def Jam, Capitol Records, Interscope, Island Records and Virgin EMI, Universal Music has a unique mix of new talents, established artists and superstars.
The International Export team is responsible of setting and implementing the global strategies for launching and developing our domestic/Nordic artists and tracks around the world.
- Oversee and manage all project dates, deadlines, and tasks related to the assigned artist roster.
- Create and implement global strategies for our Nordic artists
- Develop, grow and break Nordic artists internationally
- Be the daily liaison with artist management and our local Universal Music offices
- Represent Universal Nordic on various international promotion trips with our artists
- Build relationships with global partners such as Spotify and Apple
- Work with external PR companies to help build our artists
- Work closely with internal departments such as domestic, A&R, creative labs, and digital marketing, to create global campaigns
- Report on project development both internally and with management
- Assist with the managing of total budget and for each marketing project, and maintain marketing budgets and monthly forecasting for all active projects
- Coordinate album and single specific promotions
- Ensure on-time delivery of all marketing assets for releases or campaigns by coordinating deadlines, video content and other marketing materials for all projects.
- Support in all areas handling marketing responsibilities including financial reports, sales analysis, presentation decks, legal affairs, etc.
- Assist with all artist and marketing-driven events. May include booking artist travel and communication, securing venues, and coordinating internal meetings
- Regular pulling of data from internal and external industry sources to ensure consistent information flow
- Experience in global music marketing
- Team player
- Excellent presentation, communication and project management skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and operate effectively in a high pressured environment
- Ability to analyze data and insights to follow up and determine next steps for a project
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing market landscapes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels internally and externally
- Confident meeting, presenting to and building strong relationships within the company and external partners
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
We have the ambition to fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate. If you think this sounds exciting, send your application in Swedish or English as soon as possible.