Universal Music is Sweden’s and the world’s leading music company with representation in 71 countries. With legendary labels such as Def Jam, Capitol Records, Interscope, Island Records and Virgin EMI, Universal Music has a unique mix of new talents, established artists and superstars.
The International Department oversees all incoming (international) repertoire for the Swedish market and is in charge of launching, developing, establishing and breaking international artists and tracks in the Swedish market and works closely with US, UK and ROW UMG labels/teams. Now we are looking for our new Head of International.
- Project lead
- Launch, develop, establish and break international artists and tracks in the Swedish market
- Create and implement local marketing campaigns for the artist projects/tracks (including media buying, marketing/PR activities)
- Oversee and manage all project dates, deadlines, and tasks related to the assigned artist roster
- Manage budgets, timelines and targets
- Working together with the internal departments such as PR, digital marketing, sales, creative labs etc
- Work daily with US, UK and ROW UMG labels/teams
- Representing UMG Sweden internationally
- Experience in marketing and/or PR
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Team player
- Ability to handle multiple projects and operate effectively in a high pressured environment
- Ability to analyze data and insights to follow up and determine next steps for a project
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing market landscapes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels internally and externally
- Confident meeting, presenting to and building strong relationships within the company and external partners
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
We have the ambition to fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate. If you think this sounds exciting, send your application in Swedish or English as soon as possible.