Universal Music is Sweden’s and the world’s leading music company with representation in 71 countries. With legendary labels such as Def Jam, Capitol Records, Interscope, Island Records and Virgin EMI, Universal Music has a unique mix of new talents, established artists and superstars.
Universal Music Sweden has its own 9 people strong creative department called “Labs”. The team consists of filmmakers, copywriters, art directors, designers and strategists. Labs is responsible for building artist careers and brands as well as creating campaigns, music videos, album art and marketing strategies. It is a hub for new ideas and innovation in the music business and a very unique place to work.
The team is now looking for a project manager who understands the creative process and can handle a wide variety of assignments ranging from planning a music video to coordinating incoming work with all team members. You need great people skills and be able to negotiate with sponsors, artist managements and lead the development of our upcoming freelance network. You are also expected to be able to give relevant feedback and be involved in creative sessions both internally and with our artists
You are the center point of the team and will work closely with the department head to make sure everything we do is delivered on time and of the highest quality. The position is limited to 15 months.
- Minimum 3 year experience of working with project management, preferably in a creative team.
- You have the ability to handle many different projects at the same time.
- You have great social skills and love working in a creative team.
- You are able to approximate how much time different types of production will take and the potential obstacles that could arrive.
- You are fluent in English.
- You love music!
Send your application along with a CV today. Applications can be in Swedish.