Universal Music is Sweden’s and the world’s leading music company with representation in 71 countries. With legendary labels such as Def Jam, Capitol Records, Interscope, Island Records and Virgin EMI, Universal Music has a unique mix of new talents, established artists and superstars.
Amplify is Universal Music Sweden’s Full Stack Digital Marketing Department. We Amplify World-Class Content through Algorithm Hacking & Optimization, Digital Advertising, Non-traditional Promotion/Influence Activation and much, much more.
We are now looking for our next Superstar in Influencer- & Community Marketing!
This position focuses on innovation and testing and you will jump head first into new platforms and launch new initiatives to build future networks.
You will work in the space between digital tactics, content adaptation and influencer management, working cross teams at Universal Music.
You are a digital native and move freely among channels where our target groups reside and can Influence them through creative partnerships and have a deep understanding of what makes Influencers & Communities valuable: The Audience.
You will build our network of Influencers and Communities to be used by the entire organization, ensuring there are no cross overs and failure in communications. This role is 100% digital focused.
This position also needs you to be hands-on, end to end, scoping out the best channels – producing creative partnerships – and reporting on critical key metrics to reach campaign objectives regardless of new digital platforms.
You will also be part of the artist working group, contributing with knowledge and activities to drive the projects forward.
As our expert, you will lead our innovation in these topics and will be finding new ways to market our music and artists with the end goal of enabling the broader PR team to maximize day to day campaigns to their fullest potential. Therefore we are looking for a highly collaborative individual who loves teamwork!
- Developour Influencer- & Community Strategy through innovation and rigorous testing for ”what works”— developing strategic programs that drive growth and engagement for our artists and enabling our wider teams to put into day to day use in its fullest potential.
- IdentifyChannels of Interest by using Audience Analytics Tools to find the best match for projects, regardless of platform or type, to meet campaign objectives.
- Connect and Executecreative collaborations between Artists and Nano-to-Macro level channels. Negotiating directly with creators and influencers end to end.
- Track, Analyze, and Communicateprogress and follow up on goals and KPI’s on campaigns and suggest actions for improvement, regardless of stakeholder.
- Spot & ActivateSuper-fans through creative win-win strategies.
- Collaboratewith our different teams and functions to provide Influencer Marketing strategy in the startup phase of our Artist Marketing Plans and throughout the entire musical journey. From Discovery to Superfan.
- Aid our Music Strategy teamto setup Playlist promotion tactics beyond partner level and finding independent playlists that drive streaming traffic and build that network.
- BuildUniversal Music Sweden’s community of influencers & channels of interest to be used swiftly and effectively in our day to day business.
- Develop International Influence Marketing Plansin new types of markets beyond the Nordics. You will be working with teams and people of Influence across the world.
- Build Guides and Train Colleaguesin tools, best practices, and products developed in-house and globally. You will be the subject matter expert in all things related to the role in trends, resources, and best practices.
- Experience in building influencer campaigns and connecting brands or creators with great outcomes.
- Superb communication skills. IRL and Online.
- Well structured persona that knows how to set up infrastructures that be easily deployed.
- Knowledge about Audience Analytics and Audience/Influencer Matching Tools, this role is driven by data based decisions.
- Understanding of the Music Streaming Landscape and how to influence streaming metrics through earned media.
- Must be proactive, detail-oriented, and organized.
- Excellent knowledge on how to navigate and understand multiple content platforms (YouTube, IG/FB, Spotify, TikTok etc.) and what content works for what purpose.
- Must possess strong presentation and project management skills.
- Due to working with international teams regularly, fluency, and comfort in presenting in English is required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and prioritize competing deadlines.