Universal Music is Sweden’s and the world’s leading music company with representation in 71 countries. With legendary labels such as Def Jam, Capitol Records, Interscope, Island Records and Virgin EMI, Universal Music has a unique mix of new talents, established artists and superstars.
Universal Music Sweden’s AMPLIFY department is our supreme in-house Digital Marketing & Insights Hub. We Amplify World-class content through Algorithm Hacking & Optimization, Advertising, Engagement & Influencer Marketing and much more.
Are you passionate about social media and can manage multiple content platforms? Do you have a deep understanding of the multiples of cultural and musical niches that exists today? Are you both a creative and analytical doer that thrive on driving growth for social channels, and have experience in paid social media campaigns?
We are now looking for the next superstar to help us build our artists’ brands, both organically and through paid advertising campaigns. If you have what it takes you will be joining a team with a start-up mentality which creates new and innovative strategies from the ground up.
- Manage Universal Music’s social channels and coordinate posts from the company’s other departments. Create and edit copies to keep the channels aligned and engaging.
- Responsible for managing content in new projects and platforms created by Universal Music.
- Analyze performance in owned channels and identify ways to optimize and improve results (using analytical tools such as Crowdtangle and Chartmetric).
- Create organic performance reports to other relevant departments.
- Initiate competitions and incentives to keep the organic channels engaging.
- Set and develop channel strategies and new formats with the help of our other departments to achieve jointly set goals.
- Stay up to date with social trends and best practices, always looking ahead.
- Responsible for ensuring that the right tone of voice is implemented and followed in owned channels.
- Assist the paid marketing team (under the Digital Marketing Lead) with paid marketing campaigns for our artists and brands in social self-service platforms.
- Execute, track and optimize paid campaigns based on goals and key KPIs.
- Make reports on active and completed campaigns based on relevant reporting targets.
- Make spend reports on all relevant platforms such as Business Manager, Google Ads, Snapchat and TikTok.
- Some experience in managing social media channels when it comes to both posting and analyzing results.
- Some experience in paid marketing, setting up and tracking campaigns in self-service platforms (for example Business Manager, Smartly, TikTok or Snapchat).
- Both a creative and analytical mindset, comfortable in designing posts and tracking and reporting targets and KPIs.
- Great copywriting skills, both in Swedish and English.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented and organized.
- Know-how to navigate and manage multiple content platforms and a passion for social media and trends.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to clearly communicate strategies and ideas to other teams.
- Due to working with international teams regularly, fluency and comfort in communicating in English is required.
We are looking forward to your application!