As PR Manager International, you are responsible for our International Artists’ PR strategy and communication in Sweden.
With legendary labels such as Def Jam, Capitol Records, Interscope, Island Records and Virgin EMI Universal have a unique blend of new talent, established artists and superstars. Among our international artists are names like Ariana Grande, Astrid S, Drake, Florence + The Machine, Julia Michaels, Justin Bieber, Kanye West, Katy Perry, Kendrick Lamar, Lana Del Rey, Liam Payne, Lorde, Metallica, Post Malone, Rihanna , Sam Smith, Taylor Swift and The Weeknd.
In the role of PR Manager, you develop the Swedish communication strategy for our International artists, planning for public relations activities and their implementation. You will work with the Project Manager on each release and have close contact with our international offices. Together with the Creative Labs / Amplify team, you develop tools that make our communication stand out, engage and make a difference. In the role you manage collaborations with influencers, blog networks for more traditional PR-editing in the press / TV / radio in order to reach the artist’s target audience / fans. Since each artist is unique, innovative launches, a broad network of contacts and building long-term relationships are required.
As part of the International team in Stockholm, you work daily with exciting new artists and well-known global brands.
- Launch new international songs & artists, create future artist careers.
- Plan and execute promotional activities (independent of media channel).
- Manage relationships with influencers, press, partners, etc.
- Responsible for the department’s social media strategies
- Overall responsibility for artist visits in Sweden incl. budget and coordination.
- Assist UM internally with materials to create successful external communication.
- Follow-up of promotional activities and consumer insight.
- Ability to analyze data and insights to follow up and determine next steps for a project
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to changing market landscapes
- Documented experience and success in managing public relations campaigns from concept to launch.
- Experience in project management.
- Can handle many parallel projects simultaneously.
- Well organized, efficient, structured and good at prioritizing.
- Take your own initiative and be proactive.
- Enjoys to work in a group and the ability to engage others.
- Fluent in English, both writing and speech.