Universal Music is Sweden’s and the world’s leading music company with offices in more than 60 territories. With legendary labels such as Def Jam, Capitol Records, Interscope, Island Records and Virgin EMI, Universal Music has a unique mix of new talents, established artists and superstars.
We are now searching for a creative, innovative and passionate person to join our team as our new Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant supports the Managing Director with the execution of all day-to-day administrative tasks. The ideal candidate will take initiative, identify solutions, be ten steps ahead of what needs to be done and able to juggle multiple tasks in an ever-changing work environment with enthusiasm. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information, and professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside the company is essential. This role will represent the Managing Director in a positive and professional manner and partner with the Managing Director to help ensure the effectiveness of the function.
- Organize and coordinate the day-to-day schedule of the Managing Director including the coordination of external and internal meetings, conferences, travel arrangements and accommodations, answering calls, taking messages, preparing outgoing correspondences, presentations and agendas.
- Provide all-encompassing administrative support including but not limited to processing invoices and expenses, compiling reports, taking notes in various meetings, keeping track of follow-up items, opening/sending out mail and maintaining files.
- Ensure ongoing smooth uninterrupted operation of the Managing Director’s office.
- Anticipate issues and initiate appropriate action to ensure the most effective use of the Managing Director’s time.
- Manage ad hoc projects as needed.
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality, establish and maintain relationships both internal and external.
- Friendly and enthusiastic personality with a professional demeanor in dealing with the public.
- Strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills with a high comfort level in dealing with senior management and individuals at all levels.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills, with the ability to prioritize, take on multiple tasks, meet deadlines and to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Discreet while dealing with highly sensitive and confidential information.
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and a good understanding of Swedish both written and verbal.
- Reliable and dependable with strong work ethics.
- A passion for improving work processes for the team and for the company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook) as well as Keynote
- 1-3 years administrative experience supporting an executive member, preferably in the entertainment industry.
The position is permanent and based in Stockholm. You will report to Managing Director.
Please send your CV and cover letter as soon as possible as we are interviewing continuously. We look forward to hear from you!