If you love music and feel that artists brands and communication could be much stronger than they are today, we just might have the perfect job for you.
We are looking for a creative copywriter to join our team, someone who can come up with killer ideas as well as write copy for everything from video scripts, interactive campaigns to social media posts.
Your mission is to push the boundaries for how music is communicated globally, both today and in the future. This means that no brief will ever be about a new online casino or the next iPhone killer. One of the many benefits of working for us!
IS THIS YOU? YOU…
- Have great social skills and love working in a creative team.
- Are humble and easy to work with.
- Are great at explaining and pitching your ideas.
- Have several years of experience with branding and creating brand identities.
- Have no problem working both big and small projects and can juggle several projects at the same time.
- Feel confident guiding artists when it comes to tone of voice and effective storytelling techniques.
- Are up to date about tech and culture.
- Are fluent in spoken and written English.
- Have a portfolio with examples of your copywriting and creative ideas/campaigns.
- Have studied advertising full time for at least 1 year.
This is a full-time employment and you will be based in Stockholm at Universal’s head office. You will work in a team of creators, designers and content producers at Creative Labs.
You can apply in both Swedish and English. Send your CV and a personal letter to email@example.com as soon as possible.